Tall tales from around the world. Tongue-in-cheek, base, amusing, inspiring and from the heart. Tales of travel that fit all our moods.
- into China - 3 weeks in the cold, by Seamus Waldron
- how to... in Nepal, by Seamus Waldron
- Peru - In at the deep end., by Ian Barfield
- Alone in Budapest and in love., by Seamus Waldron
- Trekking in Patagonia., by Jay Smith
- Cross country in West Africa., compiled by Seamus Waldron
- In search of Vlad., by Seamus Waldron
- Impressions of Guatemala., by Steve Cisla
- Over Africa., abridged by Seamus Waldron
Would you like to contribute or have an extended link to your own tall tale?
Please contact me, Seamus Waldron, at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
apj home > destinations > tall tales
[ home ] [ destinations ] [ travel dairy ] [ technology ] [ on the Web ] [ about ]